Radiative Forcing Management (RFM) provides the tools companies, organizations and government jurisdictions need to have the greatest positive impact on our climate. These tools include far more accurate climate footprints than ever before, greater clarity about the scale of solutions required to achieve climate stability before critical temperature thresholds are crossed, and a substantially increased range of options for achieving climate neutrality.
- Climate Footprint Verification – Traditional carbon footprints reflect only a small part of the climate change story. Stabilizing the climate in the critical near-term, and ultimately restoring the Earth to full climate health, requires a more complete understanding of the full range of factors contributing to the problem. Find out more.
- Climate Footprint Consulting – Once your RF-based climate footprint is determined, it is possible to choose from a much wider range of effective mitigation opportunities, many of which can be far more cost-effective than previously available. Find out more.
- Climate Mitigation Project Pre-Screening – Current, planned, and potential mitigation initiatives are evaluated based on a life-cycle assessment framework to identify potential co-benefits, as well as adverse trade-offs, to the climate, environment and human health. In addition, initiatives are analyzed for technological feasibility and cost. Find out more.
- Climate Impact Reduction and Climate Neutrality Verification – Through the right combination of climate mitigation approaches, tailored to your organization’s unique profile or reflecting your sphere of influence, it is possible to reduce or entirely offset your climate footprint. Find out more.
- Climate Offset Project Validation and Verification –RF accounting is used to evaluate the efficacy of climate mitigation projects that contribute measurably to global RFM goals, or to RF reduction in particularly vulnerable “high-risk” regions of the world. Find out more.